Help our team provide much needed support and care for kids, teens, adults and families across the outback.
Here’s how your donation makes a difference:
- $10 every week – Initial assessment for a child or teen, so we can connect them with the best support
- $25 a month – learning and literacy resources to help kids grow in confidence and capacity
- $50 a month – diesel to keep our team on the road
- $200 donation – helps us provide care and support with a Stay With Me telehealth appointment
- $500 a quarter – helps us work together with communities to build a stronger wellbeing future for everyone
Partner together for good.
As a not-for-profit, the good things we’re part of are only possible with the support of people and organisations who share our commitment to the bush.
Here’s how you can partner with Outback Futures:
Connect with us to explore opportunities for your organisation to make a significant philanthropic contribution to mental health and wellbeing in the bush.
Like everything we do, our partnerships are built on trusted relationships, and we tailor partnership opportunities based on our organisational alignments.
We'll work with you to capacity build your team with tailored staff training and professional development workshops. We offer a range practical workshops with a rural and remote focus, delivered by our experienced Outback Futures team.
Get in touch to find out more.
Grow your leaders, reward your team or build teamwork with our authentic outback team building retreats.
Pay it forward.
If you’ve benefited from our free of charge services, here’s your chance to pay it forward and help someone else in the bush get support.
Fundraise for us.
Leave a legacy.
A gift in your will to Outback Futures will leave a legacy of hope to bush kids, families and communities.
It doesn’t take much time or money to arrange to leave a gift in your will, and we can help guide you through the process.
Wellbeing is something we can all participate in.
Do you have ideas for building stronger mental health and wellbeing in your community? We'd love to hear from you!